Hi Beauty 💋
Meet 9-year-old Joshua. He recently had to go in for surgery and was so nervous that he brought along his stuffed wolf. The wolf had a tear in its leg, so Joshua asked if his doctor could do a wolf surgery too. His parents said ‘no.’
But when they walked into the recovery room to see their son, they discovered the little wolf laying next to him; this time, with a surgical mask, a little cast, and surgical quality sutures in his leg.
We think the entire surgical staff deserves some serious respect and love for this act of kindness.
I love this!!!
THIS is too much cuteness 😍
I wonder how many will actually reblog…
This is tumblr, 90% of everyone will actually reblog…
I think you think you’re on Facebook bc like everyone I know on here will reblog this
C’MON, GUYS! I WANNA PLAY! HAHAHAHA!
mir ist grad bissel langweilig ….
How to be a football fan:
- insult the referee like is the last day of your life. this is essential
- temporarily hate the ones your team are playing against with
- get pissed the fuck off when one from your team misses a goal
- insult your own team
- breathe and say it’s not their fault
- insult commentators when needed
- if the match is over and your team won be happy
- if the other team won tell them to go fuck themselves
- repeat next time
"I don’t understand why you wear your jersey when watching games at home" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FAMOUS QUOTE OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND SPORTS AND FANS.